What is notable for vacation in Azerbaijan
In Azerbaijan, tourists discover the world of ancient palaces, fortresses, magnificent nature, as well as the opportunity to be treated with oil. Here, rest will be inexpensive, but of high quality. Vacation prices in Azerbaijan in 2019 depend on living conditions, remoteness of the sea and a number of other factors. If you want to have a good rest and save, then contact a travel agency that will offer you an inexpensive ticket with interesting excursions and an entertainment program.
Where to swim and relax in the sand
Azerbaijan is located on the shores of the Caspian Sea. Here you can relax and be filled with new energy,
strength. You can sunbathe on the beach in the capital and in the villages that are in the vicinity. It marks a safe entry into the water, the absence of depth fluctuations, and the sandy coast. If we talk about fashionable beaches, they can be found on the Absheron Peninsula, but the most popular beaches in Novkhani. Here for tourists there is a huge amount of entertainment, cabins where you can change clothes, umbrellas, toilets, places for taking a shower.
You can perfectly sunbathe and swim in Lankaran. On this coastal zone, the sand has a black tint and is rather fine. It is distinguished by its healing properties. Lankaran offers many resorts that prepare different programs for tourists using water from thermal springs. There are also bars, clubs, cafes for guests. It will definitely not be boring here. Sumgayit offers 20 beaches, where the coast is strewn with shells that have already faded and become white under the sun. They note a good infrastructure here (water activities, umbrellas, sunbeds, cabins where you can change clothes).
Azerbaijan offers tourists its greatest wealth – oil. It is used as fuel and not only. This is a unique medicine of natural origin, which can heal from many diseases. In the country, Naftalan is considered the most important balneological resort. They get oil there. This medicine can save you from disorders related to urology, blood vessels, heart, muscles, neurology and gynecology.
It is in Naftalan that people come to get rid of skin diseases, disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Doctors here prepare naphthalan baths for tourists, perform wraps, and massage. For all procedures, hardware technologies, iodine-bromine compounds, paraffin, physiotherapy exercises are used.
There is still a resort that is known to many people – Nachihevan. Here mineral springs flow that have healing properties. This water, which contains many useful substances, it can save you from dermatological diseases, diseases associated with the digestive tract. Thanks to the salt caves located in Duzdag, you can forget about asthma, bronchitis. In addition, on the coast of. Masazir use silt mud for treatment (it is as effective as Dead Sea mud), and in the sanatoriums of Lankaran they use thermal water that is extracted from hot springs.
What to see in Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan is the link that connects two civilizations (eastern and western). This country is of great interest to tourists, since archaeological monuments were collected here, and most of them have already turned several thousand years old. In addition, there are many cultural sites that are unique, mosques, theaters, galleries, etc.
If you come to Azerbaijan, be sure to visit:
– Baku. In the part of the city that is old, the Baku Acropolis is represented. This is a historical and architectural reserve;
– Lip. This city is very beautiful, it houses a 16th-century fortress, mosques, also sells Cuban carpets, which are famous all over the world;
– Shemakhs. This city is considered one of the oldest, but also very interesting. His most important asset is Gyz-Galasy (fortress), it served as a refuge for the Shirvanshahs. In addition, today in this city are actively engaged in weaving carpets and making wine;
– Sheki. It is located near the Georgian border. There are many mosques, historical sites, finds that have been standing there for more than 2.5 thousand years. Even in Sheki, silk production flourishes, and tourists often drop in here because of the climate resort;
– Lankaran. This place is a balneoclimatic resort, which in the country is considered one of the best. Here you can also see the Kichik-Bazar Mosque, Lankaran Fortress;
– Talysh. It is located near the border with Iran. Here, incredible beauty – mountain landscapes, between which you can see raging rivers, sources of mineral and thermal waters;
– Nakhchivan. This is an old city where you can see the Khudaferin bridges, art gallery, museums (Historical, Literary), but the main attraction of Nakhichevan is the mausoleum.
Azerbaijan is unique in terms of nature. After all, there are 9 climate zones at the same time.